Hilo Backpacker's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only stayed one night. Came in late and left early next morning. The staff was extremly helpful and kind. Nice people staying at the hostel - only travellers. Big dorms and good beds! Very good value for money! The Internet however kept disconnecting me. Was a bit annoying.. ”
- 01 Dec 2013 Jesper Stig Denmark
- “ I had a great time at this hostel everyone was nice. Jared and Bee were very helpful and kept the place very clean. And Charles the owner in Waikiki Backpackers was very helpful aswell. Can't wait to come back again. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Carlos Mexico
- “ Nice place, quite modern upstairs where the rooms are. Very open common areas. Wasn't very busy when I was there, but still good. Can imagine would be a great place during busy season. Easy to find and handy for local shops. Plenty parking available free ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous Scotland
- “ We liked to stay here very much! Regards to Jerry! He's kind and benevolent so much! Thanks for his bisycles! ”
- 29 Sep 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ The breakfast in the morning and coffee made the start of the day quicker. The rooms are clean. The staff offer great advice for sightseeing. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada