Hilo Bay Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathrooms are dirty and mostly out of order. ”
- 14 Jun 2016 Nilofar Pakistan
- “ Terry is an amazing person! He has advice and wisdom for everything and anything on the island. The hostel is neat, rustic, and well maintained. Loved the experience and the environment. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Downtown location close to everything (attractions, bars, coffee shops). Very intimate, chilled-out atmosphere in a historical building. But also very quiet, with a decidedly older clientele. They suggest you hit one of the many bars down the street to party because they seem to always be on quiet hours in the hostel (even the kitchen closes early). Overall quite nice though. Parking is available all around the neighbourhood. ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very nice place to stay. The bathrooms were not very clean but in general I enjoyed my stay a lot. ”
- 17 Dec 2015 Clara Belgium