Hilo Bay Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice spot in the center of the town. The host was a bit angry because we arrived early to drop of our bags. The kitchen and showers were nicely clean. It however seemed like the place hosted some homeless people which annoyed some of the other guests that stayed in a dorm.. Not that it was a problem for us (stayed in a single) - just seemed a bit weird. Overall the stay can be recommended if you need a place to stay in hilo but make sure to book a room. ”
- 30 Sep 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ some crazy guys, if you like und very hard beds in dorms. in single rooms the beds ok.but the Location is good in hilo. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Thanks for everything. You guys are great. Helpful, friendly and nice. :) Nina, girl with the bike ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The people running this place are wonderful! They accommodated our late arrival, took care of our luggage even after check out time, and provided us with snorkel gear! The rooms were very clean and confortable, and the entire hostel was very pleasant. Everybody was helpful and our stay was very much worth the money. Couldn't have asked for better. ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ this hostel has a great common area. didn't like my my room that much, but it could have been the people I shared it with fault.. nice staff and facilites, very central, in the middle of Hilo. ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Anonymous Norway