Hilo Bay Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is on the center of city. They should clean rooms and young woman from reception is very rude! But hostel is ok for that price :) ”
- 31 Aug 2014 BERNADETA Poland
- “ Worst hostel ever. Room and location is good but staffs are really really horrible. Don't stay here if you want to spend good time in Hilo... ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Karen
- “ Left key deposit , office closed , hopefully they will mail deposit back . good place ”
- 25 Jan 2014 John USA
- “ Friendly and welcoming staff. If you like to meet new people and sit around and talk this is a good place for that. Limited space for privacy unless you reserve a private room. In the heart of the city. 5 minute walk from the farmer's market; delicious variety and great prices. 5 minute walk from a gym, and grocery store. There is no swimming beach nearby; the closest one is about an 1hr bus ride or a 20 minute car ride. Bus is a 5 minute walk and costs $2, they come infrequently so plan ahead. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia