Hiroshima Hana Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cute staff!!!!! ”
- 14 Feb 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Staff is very helpful, and her recommendation for okonomiyaki is definitely spot on. She gave very detailed explanations about how to get to places. Would definitely recommend this place to friends. ”
- 07 Aug 2016 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ The staff were really nice and helpful. The hostel is cozy and close to the station, consequently it's a little bit noisy (especially at night). You can hear the trains from your bed. ”
- 16 Jul 2016 Montserrat Spain
- “ Too noisy and too humidity in the room. Not clean enough. Crew very polite and helpful. ”
- 16 Jul 2016 Marcel Spain
- “ The staff were super helpful and knowledgeable! My biggest issue with this hostel is that it is right by the train tracks and the rooms are very poorly sound proofed so you can hear the trains anytime they pass by - this makes for difficult sleeping before 12am or after 4-5am. The location is not too long of a walk from the Hiroshima station, but it's not terribly close to the downtown areas of Hiroshima. This can be rectified by the JR sightseeing bus, but that doesn't have the best hours. ”
- 05 Jun 2016 Christopher USA
- “ I had a wonderful stay at the hostel. Even though I had arrived very late, the front desk staff was polite and helpful, providing me with ample information. I had even received an email with the door access code and other helpful information due to my late arrival. Unfortunately, I was unable to check that email because of a lack of wifi service. Therefore, I ended up, quite unceremoniously, banging on the front door... :p ”
- 05 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA