Hiroshima Hana Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were lovely and even upgraded our room at no cost because they had extra space. They were always willing to answer any questions we had. It was a great experience. Thank you! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Melissa Canada
- “ Nice place to stay. ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ This hostel was very comfortable, friendly, relaxed and conveniently located. I was able to show up after hours with a key waiting for me. Security is good, clean and easy to find. Not a lot of places around for evening fun. I only had 1 interaction with a staff member, who wasn't particularly friendly but not unprofessional. ”
- 21 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ very clean and comfortable. short walk fr station. you can hear a little sound from the passing train but its not very obvious ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Had the same feel as other Hana or J-Hopper hostels that I've stayed at. Great value. ”
- 25 Dec 2012 Joshua USA