Hiroshima Hana Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved that there was a private bathroom for our room. Lobby was super cute. I thought it was also super helpful to have the weather and the high/low tide times for Itsukushima shrine on the chalkboard. Very nice hostel. Would recommend! ”
- 09 Jul 2017 Riceley USA
- “ A very nice hostel close to the train station. Comfortable beds, nice kitchen and bathroom, friendly and helpfull staff. I can fully recommend this hostel :) ”
- 10 Apr 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Cute staff!!!!! ”
- 14 Feb 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Staff is very helpful, and her recommendation for okonomiyaki is definitely spot on. She gave very detailed explanations about how to get to places. Would definitely recommend this place to friends. ”
- 07 Aug 2016 Anonymous Indonesia