Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ We stayed in the double room for the first night. And one more friend joined us, so we stayed in a 4-beds room for the later two nights. The double room is very good, very comfortable and cosy. It has security box in the room. The 4-beds room is more like the hostel. You need to put the sheets on the bed on your own. (surprisingly we don't need to do it in the double room, so highly recommend it) The staff is very friendly. Breakfast is also very good, with fruits which is very good for me. ”
- 19 December 2012 Anonymous China
- “ we just lived in the hostel for one night on 3rd November. because we needed to check out before 7am on the next day, the staff said she would prepare the breakfast box and put it before the door of our room at that night. However, we didnot find the breakfast box on the morning of next day. we donot think other people take the breakfast box, because our room is the final room inside the hostel on that floor. so we think the staff lie to us.:( ...or maybe she forgot, but we can't accept it. ”
- 3 November 2012 Anonymous
- “ the landlady was lovely,very helpful ”
- 2 January 2012 Marie-paule