Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a very neat hostel. Nice and quiet atmosphere, 15min walking distance to both interlaken train stations. Their breakfast is really good and they even provide breakfast box if you need to leave early in the morning. I would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous China
- “ We stayed at that hostel, that is also a hotel and restaurant for the second time during a long weekend, that we went skiing in the Jungfraujochregion. It gave us parking, a quite room for restful sleep an a good breakfast in the morning to start out for the skiing day. Nearby we could use the official transport (train, bus), so no stress driving or finding parking spots all weekend long :) The staff was very helpful to understand the connections quickly and explained us our way around. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Anke Germany
- “ We stayed in the double room for the first night. And one more friend joined us, so we stayed in a 4-beds room for the later two nights. The double room is very good, very comfortable and cosy. It has security box in the room. The 4-beds room is more like the hostel. You need to put the sheets on the bed on your own. (surprisingly we don't need to do it in the double room, so highly recommend it) The staff is very friendly. Breakfast is also very good, with fruits which is very good for me. ”
- 19 Dec 2012 Anonymous China