Historical Ryokan Hostel K's House Ito Onsen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Stay Ever! We could hardly wake up since we slept so well and would have gladly booked another night if we hadn't had to go back to school the next day ! The beach is quite close maybe ten minutes away and the restaurant that is just at the end of the street was delicious ! We'll come back ! ”
- 13 Jun 2015 OCEANE France
- “ This is easily the best hostel I have ever stayed at! It's situated in a charming old wooden building clean, has a great lounge and even an onsen! In our Lonely Planet guide it was called the possibly best deal in Japan and it is easy to see why. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ This accommodation was really great in all aspects. It was clean, the price was very reasonable and the staff super helpful. I would definitely go there again! ”
- 12 Nov 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly staff, good location and wonderful facilities (private and public onsen, beautiful historical building) ! I will definitively go to this hostel again ! Very good value for money, the best place I'd stay in Japan. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Adrien France
- “ It was great, I wish every hostel was a well done as this. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia