Historical Ryokan Hostel K's House Ito Onsen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is easily the best hostel I have ever stayed at! It's situated in a charming old wooden building clean, has a great lounge and even an onsen! In our Lonely Planet guide it was called the possibly best deal in Japan and it is easy to see why. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ This accommodation was really great in all aspects. It was clean, the price was very reasonable and the staff super helpful. I would definitely go there again! ”
- 12 Nov 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly staff, good location and wonderful facilities (private and public onsen, beautiful historical building) ! I will definitively go to this hostel again ! Very good value for money, the best place I'd stay in Japan. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Adrien France
- “ It was great, I wish every hostel was a well done as this. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia