Historical Ryokan Hostel K's House Ito Onsen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ito's house is - as Lonely Planet says - probably the best deal in Japan. Been here for the second time, would come again. Just a warning if you choose the dorm: this is one of those traditional Asian hostels: people go to bed between 9 and 10 pm and wake from 7. As Ito is a quiet town you won't find it hard to adapt your schedule. ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hungary
- “ We had an absolutely wonderful time at this hostel! The atmosphere was fantastic and definitely worth the little money! ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Bastien
- “ Fantastic place!! Interesting historical building, wonderful staff, excellent facilities, great location, super clean, lovely onsen, a fantastic place to stay! And also the best (only?) way for a solo traveller to experience a ryokan (ryokans aren't set up for single people, unless you pay a lot extra!) ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Justine Wales
- “ Great Stay Ever! We could hardly wake up since we slept so well and would have gladly booked another night if we hadn't had to go back to school the next day ! The beach is quite close maybe ten minutes away and the restaurant that is just at the end of the street was delicious ! We'll come back ! ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous France