Historical Ryokan Hostel K's House Ito Onsen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This accommodation was really great in all aspects. It was clean, the price was very reasonable and the staff super helpful. I would definitely go there again! ”
- 12 Nov 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly staff, good location and wonderful facilities (private and public onsen, beautiful historical building) ! I will definitively go to this hostel again ! Very good value for money, the best place I'd stay in Japan. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Adrien France
- “ It was great, I wish every hostel was a well done as this. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Have the feeling of a traditional Japanese ryokan, with onsen included... The staff is very friendly, the place is very clean and the atmosphere feels really Japanese... The place is reached for free and easily from Tokyo using JR pass. Really worth the money. There isn't too much to see around but it is a good place to move around to explore Izu peninsula. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Marco Hungary