Historical Ryokan Hostel K's House Ito Onsen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ito's house is - as Lonely Planet says - probably the best deal in Japan. Been here for the second time, would come again. Just a warning if you choose the dorm: this is one of those traditional Asian hostels: people go to bed between 9 and 10 pm and wake from 7. As Ito is a quiet town you won't find it hard to adapt your schedule. ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hungary
- “ We had an absolutely wonderful time at this hostel! The atmosphere was fantastic and definitely worth the little money! ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Bastien
- “ Fantastic place!! Interesting historical building, wonderful staff, excellent facilities, great location, super clean, lovely onsen, a fantastic place to stay! And also the best (only?) way for a solo traveller to experience a ryokan (ryokans aren't set up for single people, unless you pay a lot extra!) ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Justine Wales