Historical Ryokan Hostel K's House Ito Onsen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was great, I wish every hostel was a well done as this. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Have the feeling of a traditional Japanese ryokan, with onsen included... The staff is very friendly, the place is very clean and the atmosphere feels really Japanese... The place is reached for free and easily from Tokyo using JR pass. Really worth the money. There isn't too much to see around but it is a good place to move around to explore Izu peninsula. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Marco Hungary
- “ Great atmosphere. Felt like discovery new things all the time everytime I turn around a corner. The onsen in the hostel is great!! Nice and clean looking, with everything provided that you might need. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany