Historical Ryokan Hostel K's House Ito Onsen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic place!! Interesting historical building, wonderful staff, excellent facilities, great location, super clean, lovely onsen, a fantastic place to stay! And also the best (only?) way for a solo traveller to experience a ryokan (ryokans aren't set up for single people, unless you pay a lot extra!) ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Justine Wales
- “ Great Stay Ever! We could hardly wake up since we slept so well and would have gladly booked another night if we hadn't had to go back to school the next day ! The beach is quite close maybe ten minutes away and the restaurant that is just at the end of the street was delicious ! We'll come back ! ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous France
- “ This is easily the best hostel I have ever stayed at! It's situated in a charming old wooden building clean, has a great lounge and even an onsen! In our Lonely Planet guide it was called the possibly best deal in Japan and it is easy to see why. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ This accommodation was really great in all aspects. It was clean, the price was very reasonable and the staff super helpful. I would definitely go there again! ”
- 12 Nov 2014 Anonymous Germany