Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The construction is done now and this place is really nice! Very clean and well organized with friendly staff that are very willing to help you. Also a main hotel/hostel that is known by all the travel companies so they will pick you up from the door. Would 100% stay here again! ”
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I really did like my stay here. The location is unbeatable. Right across from the bus station so you don't have to connect. But there are so many things that could have made my stay a truly terrific experience rather than just good. The bed was very comfortable, with drawers that you could lock right under the bed. Both fridges broke during my stay so all perishable foods in the fridge went bad, Reykjavik is not cheap. The bathrooms are in a big need of some maintenance and updates. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Bryan USA
- “ The actual hostel looks very different from the pictures. We have stayed in another Hostel before coming to this one and felt a massive difference and disappointment because of the huge contrast. First of all, the wifi is extremely weak in our dorm. We stayed on the third floor and none of the five of us can connect with the wifi in our dorm. The bathroom is a bit dark and it is shared with the others (the one that we stayed earlier is a private one shared by all and its VERY CLEAN, cost lower) ”
- 02 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Too many of the lockers in the bedrooms were broken which was pretty frustrating. Also they had outlets above the beds, but they weren't functional on many of them. Staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area. ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ i stayed at female dome. when i arrived, all lower beds were taken so i had to stay on the upper one. because of the building constructure, the space on upper was very narrow which i felt very uncomfortable. i think this is not only female beds room problem but also the other doom rooms too. i strongly suggest that this hostel need to solve this problem. otherwise, many hostelers would feel the same uncomfortableness in the future. also i feel the shower room need improvement. ”
- 31 Aug 2015 Anonymous Japan
- “ Nice location, pretty close to the city center. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The 12-dorm room is quite big and cozy indeed. The shared bathroom is a bit lousy - sections are separated only by shower curtains... ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong