Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel in the city. Relatively inexpensive for Iceland. Nice kitchen and lounge are with nice cafe downstairs. The showers on our floor were not very private, just curtains with no lock on the main door. Good place to stay ”
- 14 Sep 2017 Karlyn USA
- “ Great hostel with social atmosphere, good amenities, and lovely decor. I met some wonderful people here and never had any issues with cleanliness. Staff were also very helpful, and the downstairs lounge/bar area was really comfortable for hanging out or interacting with other guests. ”
- 15 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I liked to stay in the hostel.it was vibrant,yet quiet enough if you needed some sleep,matresses were good to sleep on, very spacious room (12 bed female dorm)with sofas to sit on. Staff was very helpful with recommendations and bookings! Lovely hot water in the showers,everything quite clean.kitchen area with all you need and enough room. ”
- 12 May 2017 Manuela Germany
- “ Breakfast was very good, thanks! ”
- 04 Apr 2017 Timo Finland