Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very thoughtful night lights and direction to keep night time activity in the lounge rooms allowed for needed sleep in a dark and quiet room. Great location, clean rooms and comfortable long beds. Super professional staff and great cooperation with other vendor’s tours and transfers. I would visit again and recommend to others including solo women travelers. ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The construction is done now and this place is really nice! Very clean and well organized with friendly staff that are very willing to help you. Also a main hotel/hostel that is known by all the travel companies so they will pick you up from the door. Would 100% stay here again! ”
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I really did like my stay here. The location is unbeatable. Right across from the bus station so you don't have to connect. But there are so many things that could have made my stay a truly terrific experience rather than just good. The bed was very comfortable, with drawers that you could lock right under the bed. Both fridges broke during my stay so all perishable foods in the fridge went bad, Reykjavik is not cheap. The bathrooms are in a big need of some maintenance and updates. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Bryan USA
- “ The actual hostel looks very different from the pictures. We have stayed in another Hostel before coming to this one and felt a massive difference and disappointment because of the huge contrast. First of all, the wifi is extremely weak in our dorm. We stayed on the third floor and none of the five of us can connect with the wifi in our dorm. The bathroom is a bit dark and it is shared with the others (the one that we stayed earlier is a private one shared by all and its VERY CLEAN, cost lower) ”
- 02 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong