Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ To rent one towel was ridiculous and $20 deposit and you don’t get $8 back!! Most hostels it’s like $2. Besides that it was an awesome location right next to the bus stop perfect for tour and airport pickups. ”
- 07 Jan 2018 Alyssa USA
- “ Loved this place. Super cheap considering where it is and that everything in Reykjavik is expensive. Free brewed coffee all the time is a huge plus. Bus stop right outside for tours. Staff was super helpful, met tons of awesome fellow travelers. Will be staying here again for sure when I travel back to Iceland. Room was kind of hot to sleep in. Other than that it was great. ”
- 21 Dec 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel in the city. Relatively inexpensive for Iceland. Nice kitchen and lounge are with nice cafe downstairs. The showers on our floor were not very private, just curtains with no lock on the main door. Good place to stay ”
- 14 Sep 2017 Karlyn USA
- “ Great hostel with social atmosphere, good amenities, and lovely decor. I met some wonderful people here and never had any issues with cleanliness. Staff were also very helpful, and the downstairs lounge/bar area was really comfortable for hanging out or interacting with other guests. ”
- 15 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I liked to stay in the hostel.it was vibrant,yet quiet enough if you needed some sleep,matresses were good to sleep on, very spacious room (12 bed female dorm)with sofas to sit on. Staff was very helpful with recommendations and bookings! Lovely hot water in the showers,everything quite clean.kitchen area with all you need and enough room. ”
- 12 May 2017 Manuela Germany
- “ Breakfast was very good, thanks! ”
- 04 Apr 2017 Timo Finland