Hoa Binh Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a double room on the top floor, it was spacious and clean. Nice breakfast, including pancakes and omelette made in front of you. The swimming pool is in the entrance hall and it's not big, but OK for a short swim. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Stayed there for 2 nights, but really good dorm in there! Very clean. Helpful staff and the breakfast is amazing! Just five minutes by foot to the city center. ”
- 10 Mar 2015 Andrea Germany
- “ The staff was unfriendly and not helpful at all. Our room smelled so badly like mold I could barely breathe in the mornings, and they clearly never even swept, let alone cleaned... There were human hairballs all over our room and the halls. Breakfast was pretty good though, and the location was in walking distance to everything. ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA