Hoa Binh Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was unfriendly and not helpful at all. Our room smelled so badly like mold I could barely breathe in the mornings, and they clearly never even swept, let alone cleaned... There were human hairballs all over our room and the halls. Breakfast was pretty good though, and the location was in walking distance to everything. ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Jason USA
- “ Great location, great value for money. Hot shower! Staff could be nicer- I asked one lady where to eat, but she just said "it's all same, just go out and fine one". Many backpackers were staying and it was really fun to meet people. Everyone there talked about how great their breakfast is. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ We stayed at Hoa Binh Hotel for two nights. The Hotel is located about five Minutes from Old Town. We had a really spacious room with shared balcony (but we were the only ones to use it). Breakfast ist really good, there is always someone to make pancakes and eggs :) There also is a pool, but we didn´t use it, so I can´t tell about that. We also booked the My Son Tour and the bus to Hue, all worked out great. Good place to stay! ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Lisa Germany
- “ The bathrooms need to Be more clean. The hostel Is really Nice and the free breakfast too!! ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Léa aspasie France
- “ Great place to stay. very nice breakfast buffet. the hostels arrange tours and transports ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Sarah Venezuela
- “ Very good location, excellent and helpful staff. The towels were clean, but worn out. A printer connected to the computers in the reception would be helpful for guests who want to print their onward reservations. (NOT a complaint, just a suggestion) ”
- 16 Feb 2014 Svein Norway