Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the only hostel who loaned me a towel! How nice. The bed was comfortable. I was able to sleep very well there. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Gas cooker was a death trap! - sign on the wall said that some guests were unable to use gas safely, I'd imagine this was actually because the gas delivery and ignition system was unsafe! ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Joseph England
- “ Rooms are clean. Locations is not very far from the center of the city. Good value of money generally speaking. Though, lights in bathroom often went out. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Ka Hao Hong Kong
“ This hostel is quite good, even tho it is quiet and with a small kitchen.
It has everything I needed: kitchen, laundry, TV, and internet access.
It is in the center of Hobart which is a plus. The male dorm was all I needed and the bed was comfortable with the traditional sheet-type bag and pillowcase ... The quilts/doonas provided adequate warmth for a cold July and August night. ”
Hello Ken, thank you for your stay with us. Also thank you for your sincere coments about our family hostel Regs Tony
- 31 Jul 2012 Ken