Hobo Bear Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent place in an excellent location. ”
- 28 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Due to a mix up with booking we got "upgraded to a 3 bedroom apartment". We got one room to ourselves. Seems great but it took us out of the community feel of hostels. The hallway leading to the apartment was unlit and creepy at night. Stove was a bit of a pain to use. And there was a ton of beer bottles that haven't found a bin. The sheets smelled clean and the bedding had plastic cover !! ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I would higly recommend this hostel as it is well-located and close to everything important in Zagreb. Friendly and helpful staff, cozy rooms and suitable prices, a must-go in Zagreb! Also, a hobo bear is a great idea for a hostel mascot :D ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany