Hobo Bear Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a perfect stay! I had to postpone my departure often from this hostel since the city, the hostel, ITS STAFF and the weather were all SO NICE!! I had chosen the Hobo Bear Hostel for its awards, and I was not disappointed, it deserves every single one of these! The rooms are great, the common areas spacious and clean and you even get free shots of rakjia (tasty!). It is very secure, the internet connection is really good, it is very centrally located. What more could you ask for? ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Simon Croatia
- “ Hostel was clean and our private room really roomy. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Helena Finland
- “ I can honestly say that I had a wonderful experience at Hobo Bear. As a first time solo traveler, it was nice to find a place where the staff was sweet and genuinely expressed a facing a caring attitude. The environment was clean, and there is a kitchen for your "culinary" needs. It was quite easy to fins and access via tramway, and if you enjoy quality foods there is a BioBio shop at the end of the street where you can buy organic/specialty foods. An organic restaurant is also about 2 min away! ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Ana Croatia
- “ The staff welcomed us a with a free drink. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Carmen Germany