Hobo Bear Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was clean and our private room really roomy. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Helena Finland
- “ I can honestly say that I had a wonderful experience at Hobo Bear. As a first time solo traveler, it was nice to find a place where the staff was sweet and genuinely expressed a facing a caring attitude. The environment was clean, and there is a kitchen for your "culinary" needs. It was quite easy to fins and access via tramway, and if you enjoy quality foods there is a BioBio shop at the end of the street where you can buy organic/specialty foods. An organic restaurant is also about 2 min away! ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Ana Croatia
- “ The staff welcomed us a with a free drink. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Carmen Germany
- “ Great place: friendly and knowledgeable staff, excellent location and value. I'll stay here again when I return to Zagreb. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Cute hostel near all the sights in Zagreb. Free breakfast and mostly good wifi connection in rooms. Good computers in common room. Staff was friendly and helpful. What I didn't like though were the bunk beds - kind of ramshackle and mattress and pillow were covered in some kind of plastic which made sleeping not very comfortable. And woolen blankets are not really an option in a hostel!! Heating in the room didn't work - not good in this cold spring! ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany