Hobo Bear Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms were clean, but were really cramped, I was lucky because I was in a room with friends so we were more comfortable but being alone it can be difficult to manage. There were very few showers/toilets for all the people staying there. It was well located and the staff was friendly, those were Hobo Bear's best features, the rooms and bathrooms were good but small and few for the number of guests. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Raquel Portugal
- “ Great stay! The staff was friendly and the location is great! ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous Latvia
- “ It's said to be the "best hostel in Croatia", but it was the least one on our trip through the country and we stayed in 5 different hostels. Our room for 4 persons had no airconditioning and lighting and was way too small. The common basement room is quite nice and the shower facilties and kitchen is also good. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Joris Belgium
- “ This hostel was very nice. Unfortunately I only stayed for a brief period of time, but I would have definitely stayed longer! ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good atmosphere, nice staff, clean and good location ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I see no single reason to go somewhere else then Hobo Bear Hostel ! It is the best hostel i've ever been. Staff is more then perfect ! Thank to all of you ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada