Hokondo Waikiki Beachside Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked my two sons into the Hostel thinking that they would enjoy the independence from us staying at the Hilton. With no air conditioning, a noisy area at night, and someone taking a son's bed, they only stayed 2 of the 5 nights. It was our mistake in thinking the Hostel would be a good idea. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Donald USA
- “ Super friendly, helpful, accommodating staff, great positive interactions! ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Anja Norway
- “ Very close to the beach. I arrived late-night and really appreciate the 24-hour receptions which received my delayed luggage while I was asleep. Friendly staff. Would definitely recommend the place. ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Britta Denmark
- “ common aera is in parking with cars, staff is cold and bored. Not a real hostel experience. rooms are clean. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Valerie Canada