Hokondo Waikiki Beachside Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ As is likely to be the case with hostels, a lot of your experience depends on who's in the room with you. I was fortunate to have a generally good group for most of my stay, with the exception of one night, which was mediocre. Having said that, the place was good, solid. As advertised, and what you see is what you get. Great location near the beach. Clean sheets provided, and generally clean room. kitchen facilities are convenient. Internet and food onsite. Common facilities are functional. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel should provide free locker for guests in the room, and the internet reception is poor in the room or public table spaces. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ excellent location. facilities all in working order. breakfast adequate. room very clean and upkeep is good. will stay here again. ”
- 09 Mar 2013 Shirley USA
- “ There were some stains on the sheet. I wasn't informed of how many sheets I would get or where I could get. Only the sheet was collected when I checked out, so I wonder how often they clean and change the sheet for mattress and pillow.. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anna Japan