Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hola Cairo is really a nice place to stay in Cairo. The location is good, not far from Tahrir Place and Egyptian museum, 5 minutes by walking. The staff is really nice, they can give advices for your travel and also organize some excursions in Gizeh, Saqquarah and the others touristics places. I hadn't any problems in this hotel, so I recommend it. It's a good quality-price rapport. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous France
- “ A nice place to stay in Cairo, is sure that definitly I will back there! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ This was probably the best hostel I've had the pleasure of staying at. The rooms were more than I needed and very clean. But what truly made this hostel special was the staff. Mostafa, Sara, and Mohammed made our stay fantastic. They were extremely helpful with advice on where to go and what to visit. They helped us with directions and writing locations down in Arabic for taxi drivers. Also they can provide tours directly to any sites you would like to see. I highly recommend Hola Cairo ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Alexander USA