Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They are liar because i booked Superior double bed that time free pick up service. only that is true, after i reached they gave 4 bed domi room and i talked about my room they said now is full i will provide you after two days but they never give us because they don"t have any stander bed and superior double bed room. and doors are broken and don"t joined any tour from them that is only expensive like dinner cruise, pyramid tour its better to join out side is good... (Don't staying here) ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Hola Cairo is really a nice place to stay in Cairo. The location is good, not far from Tahrir Place and Egyptian museum, 5 minutes by walking. The staff is really nice, they can give advices for your travel and also organize some excursions in Gizeh, Saqquarah and the others touristics places. I hadn't any problems in this hotel, so I recommend it. It's a good quality-price rapport. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous France
- “ A nice place to stay in Cairo, is sure that definitly I will back there! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil