Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have stayed at Holiday Jones twice and will probably stay there whenever I am in Chicago for a visit. The facilities seem to be getting even better and I'm excited to see what they look like after the construction that was taking place during my last visit. Cool desk staff, cool atmosphere(they have speakers built into the front desk!). There were tons of bars nearby, a Wendy's in short distance, and the bar/liquor store next door made it easy to have a good time. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel, apart from that one freakishly weird guy at reception. Was disappointed at the lack of atmosphere (many ´òlder´ people). Other than that, very clean and great value for money. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Guess this is newly built cause everything is so neat and clean! It's really easy to get here and the staff is very kind! Affordable! ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Pontus
- “ My first time in a hostel, and i love it!!! the room is tidy and clean, especially bathroom. the decoration is good too. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous China
- “ very good! I recommend !! ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Augusto Rolim Brazil
- “ It was nice, they still have some things to be done over there, since they are at the beginning. They should maybe work on the breakfast - diversify a little.Not the same thing every day - one day add some fruits, other day have pancakes etc They should set dryers in the bathrooms ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Iulia