Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No elevator. Dirty carpets. Shabby decor. No hot water in shower. The place is a dump. Late a.m. and not good breakfast. Never staff at front desk. Very long waits for front desk service even when you called them from front desk phone. Numerous problems with room keys and staff. No luggage storage. Ugoma (and other staff) were neither nice nor accommodating and caused me to be an hour late to work due to her arguing with me and her unwillingness to check my luggage. THE WORST HOSTEL IN CHICAGO! ”
- 16 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location near the blue line Division St. Station, where it's easy to get to the airport. The street the hostel is on is pleasant with lots of places to eat and have a beer at. A big grocery store a 5-10 min walk away. The hostel has a big common are with a well-equipped kitchen. Restrooms and showers are located in the halls, but still feel private. The room I stayed in had a big locker in it. ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Excellent ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Lungyi Taiwan