Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location near the blue line Division St. Station, where it's easy to get to the airport. The street the hostel is on is pleasant with lots of places to eat and have a beer at. A big grocery store a 5-10 min walk away. The hostel has a big common are with a well-equipped kitchen. Restrooms and showers are located in the halls, but still feel private. The room I stayed in had a big locker in it. ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Excellent ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Lungyi Taiwan
- “ Very good hostel overall, and in a nice part of town. My only complaint is that the sinks in the bathrooms were slow to drain. ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Out of the tens of hostels I have been to, this by far was the best one I have ever stayed in. The atmosphere is amazing and the staff are the most respectful people, I have ever encountered. This will always be my go to Hostel anytime I stay in Chicago. The people staying at the hostel are all friendly people who do not mind chatting with you in the common area. ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel In CHICAGO!! With a tapas, espresso, and bar downstairs. Cant beat it. Staff is great too! ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Noah A USA