Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was able to have mine own room at prices you'd expect to pay for a bed in a dorm since I was visiting in the off-season. The hostel is very clean. The beds are comfortable and there's a large kitchen/lounge on the lower level. It's very accessible to transit and there's a Starbucks across the street. There's no elevator but there are only 3 floors. The staff offered to help with my luggage even though I only brought a small bag. ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Had a great stay. So close to trains and busses, cute... Can have friends hangout at the Empanada spot/bar downstairs with you too. Just no outside guests allowed in the rooms, or the lounges. ”
- 19 Jan 2016 Anonymous
- “ Very clean, comfortable beds, easy access to the city, nice staff, cool location, and overall a 10/10. If you like a cool place to stay, here is the place for you. On top of an awesome coffee shop / bar and it made for a very enjoyable time in the Windy City ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA