Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice localization and price. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Fernanda Brazil
- “ This really is a great value hostel. Even if it is not exactly in the city centre, there are a lot of cafes, shops, restaurants, sights (like the Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park) in the same area and the city centre with Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square etc. is maybe a 30 min walk or a short subway ride away. The rooms are very large and comfortable and people are friendly and easy going. Not to mention: you get free breakfast AND dinner included. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ The location is great. Holland House is not the usual hostel you would expect. It is more a place where people stay for a longer period of time. We were in a room for 5 people and the room was very big for a hostel in London. People left their personal belongings lying around which gave me the feeling that the place is very secure (but of course you have the opportunity to lock your stuff). I have been in many hostels in London, this one is definitely the best. ”
- 24 May 2014 Claudia Germany