Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you want to print something so have to pay 50 pence. You have in other hostels for free. The environment is not so friendship, I mean is more like a student residence than a hostel to do some friends. But I cannot complain it was good. Anyway a good thing is that you have breakfast and dinner for free and on weekends breakfast and lunch that was really good. Try primark if you want to buy clothes ;) ”
- 17 Jun 2015 SANTIAGO Ecuador
- “ Good hostel close to Victoria train/coach stations. I paid £9/night for a 3 bed female dorm which was an absolute bargain considering the location and also the fact you get 2 free meals each day (breakfast/dinner on weekdays and breakfast/lunch on weekends). Only downside for me was the cleanliness in the bathrooms - not sure how regularly they're cleaned but they were a bit grim during my stay. All in all I had a good stay and would definitely recommend to others (especially at price I paid!) ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Nice hostel in an excellent place - 5 mins by walk to Victoria station, 12 mins by walk to Victoria & Pimlico underground, 20-25 mins by walk to Buckingham Palace & Westminster Abbey. Many shops, cafe and restaurants located very close but the area is calm & safe enough. Historical building with renewed interiors. Very friendly and helpful stuff. I stayed 2 nights at triple-room, spacious enough & equipped with all that you need. A very good set for reasonable price! Note: 30 GBP deposit for key ”
- 03 May 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Nice localization and price. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Fernanda Brazil
- “ This really is a great value hostel. Even if it is not exactly in the city centre, there are a lot of cafes, shops, restaurants, sights (like the Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park) in the same area and the city centre with Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square etc. is maybe a 30 min walk or a short subway ride away. The rooms are very large and comfortable and people are friendly and easy going. Not to mention: you get free breakfast AND dinner included. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous Norway