Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thought it was a superior location to be at and loved the proximity to the Victoria Coach Station. It was cool to get breakfast included and I found the staff very supportive and happy to give advice. I thought the showers were in need of urgent renovation as I prefer to have a hand help showerhead, but I would love to visit again and stay for longer. Many thanks. Angela ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Angela Canada
- “ I liked it here and will definitely stay here again. Only a few things that could be improved. Although it's a longterm residence it would be nice if breakfast times would last just slightly longer. And then you need to do something with the doors in the hallways... a lot of them close very loudly and I was woken up by this enormous noise quite a few times despite using earplugs. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ We didnt have a great experiencied there.. We we arrived, there was no one to open us or give us any information.. we had to call a number so that the came to help us.. We had wrong our reservation so we came the next day and still there was no one in the front desk and we stayed outside until someone hosted there came to open us... they made us call again and then it was all ok.. the showers sprinklers are all mess up... ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Erick Mexico