Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was disappointed that at first the room was damp and musty. After keeping the window open, and using the heater at night, the problem resolved itself. The staff were all friendly. The girl who is at the front desk during the day was extremely helpful and much appreciated. The cafe has excellent food. They have the best ginger tea! ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Monika Canada
- “ I have been travelling all over Asia for the last 7 years. I have stayed at Holly's Hostel many times. It has had some remodeling and the bathrooms/showers are better and it is still not too expensive. The staff are great, sincere, hospitable, genuine human beings. They go out of their way to be helpful. Food is great, best breakfast in Asia! Good, reliable Wi-Fi which is free. Very international - people from many different countries, old and young. I really like staying here. ”
- 16 Jun 2014 John USA
- “ Average place, nothing special. Basic beds with privacy curtain, clean showers/rooms, nice staff, wifi available in lobby with complimentary computers. I would stay here again if I couldn't find another place. ”
- 06 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA