Hollywood Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My experience was nice.. Room clean.. but not laundry area and iron available no recreational place in the hotel like pool or wirpool.😜.. Bicycle free 2 hr good for the price ”
- 17 Jul 2015 LUIS Puerto Rico
- “ Had a great weekend trip at the Hollywood Beach Hostel. Pros: right on the beach, free bike rentals for the boardwalk, friendly staff, nothing got stolen, rooms were not at full capacity (early April). Cons: Hollywood beach is more for older folks and families, lockers are very small. Would recommend this place and would stay again. Good if you are looking to relax and unwind, not the best if you are looking to meet new friends and be active with them like in Europe. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ 2 minutes walk from the beach. Great staff. Have bikes, beach towels, beach chairs, etc, that can be used for free. Enjoyed my stay. Common areas as well as dorm bathrooms are well maintained and clean. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Nandita India
- “ When we first arrived and went to charge our electronics, the power went out. I told the receptionist and he said it would get fixed tomorrow. :/ OK fine. Then do not forget to note that the fee is you see when you book is about different than the fee you pay when you get there. In the rules it says "RATES LISTED ARE NOT INCLUDING TAX. A standard 13% tax and $8 per room/per night resort fee will be added to your outstanding balance. " and don't forget the surprise $50 additional deposit. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Alexandria
- “ Well I have been staying in a lot of hostels and I must say this hostel is the worsted of them all. 1. When you book online, there is no indication about $5 resort fees or the $50 refundable deposit 2. The room is very small for a 10 bedroom dorm. there is no space to put your suitcases or bags 3. The lockers in the room is so small you can only put your wallet in . 4. Only 1 ac in the room, no ventilation 5. No Breakfast only a shot of coffee ”
- 13 Oct 2014 charles South Africa
- “ They require an additional $50 deposit. The place isn't very clean, unprofessional staff. The only good thing I liked is that its close to the beach. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA