Hollywood Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I arrived, my shared dorm door was "broken", so all my things (and the others in my room for that matter) had our things "in the open" so to speak. There was no comment, or discount, or anything, regarding this. Not good. Also, after my first night, I went out to sightsee. When I came back to my dorm, a new person was making herself comfy in my bed. Seems the man from the reception that set me in the night I arrived, had little idea of what was going on. I am very laid back, but not cool. ”
- 11 Mar 2017 Anonymous Norway
- “ Hostels are a place you can go to sleep, and this was a pretty good one. The facilities were nice and provided places to hang out. This is a good thing because the dorm itself is really bland. It has grey walls and fluorescent lighting, and only a couple hard chairs to sit on. The bathroom was pretty nice though. Could've used more shelves and basic towels/mats for the bathroom. The floors were very slippery when wet, even with just humidity. Overall a nice little place to stay. ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Two of us stayed in a private room, and we have only a few minor comments. The floor in the bedroom was a little dirty, but not too bad. The toilet paper dispenser in the bathroom was missing, and there were four small holes in the wall where the dispenser should have been. We notified staff about this. The internet was incredibly slow, and a staff person told us they had been having trouble with it for a few days. Overall this was a great hostel - good location, staff and facilities. ”
- 08 Nov 2015 Eric USA