Hollywood Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When we first arrived and went to charge our electronics, the power went out. I told the receptionist and he said it would get fixed tomorrow. :/ OK fine. Then do not forget to note that the fee is you see when you book is about different than the fee you pay when you get there. In the rules it says "RATES LISTED ARE NOT INCLUDING TAX. A standard 13% tax and $8 per room/per night resort fee will be added to your outstanding balance. " and don't forget the surprise $50 additional deposit. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Alexandria
- “ Well I have been staying in a lot of hostels and I must say this hostel is the worsted of them all. 1. When you book online, there is no indication about $5 resort fees or the $50 refundable deposit 2. The room is very small for a 10 bedroom dorm. there is no space to put your suitcases or bags 3. The lockers in the room is so small you can only put your wallet in . 4. Only 1 ac in the room, no ventilation 5. No Breakfast only a shot of coffee ”
- 13 Oct 2014 charles South Africa
- “ They require an additional $50 deposit. The place isn't very clean, unprofessional staff. The only good thing I liked is that its close to the beach. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ next to the beach, great-cheap tacos joint-bar next door, couldn't get my laundry done ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ Very nice place right next to the beach, friendly staff, nice clean dorms and afordable prices... we loved it and can't wait for our next trip to Hollywood ! :) ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Caroline Canada
- “ Diego and Pamela help make this place the best. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Ra USA