Hollywood Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You should save money NOW and find another place to stay. The room smelled bad. Staff didnt clean the room, I think they didnt change even bed sheets. It was very noisy and bright outside until 1 or 2am. Shower rooms are so-so but there is no space to put cloths. Staff was also so-so... They were busy to talk with girls. If you cannot find another choice, make sure just to go to sleep. Only the location was excellent. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ The staff were unfriendly and unhelpful. They spent more time arguing with each other than looking after the guests. They were very reluctant to provide information. The facilities are basic at best and the rooms are dirty. Also it's not a very fun hostel as they don't host any events. It is cheap and it is in a good location however I would recommend staying at one of the many other hostels in Hollywood. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Joseph
- “ I arrived their early about 8.am, but the staff told me that check in time be at 12.So I relaxed around the lounge room and watched some t.v and drank coffee ,By 11 some one had checked me in.They had some interesting students in that hostel too.One form Korea .another from Greece and Germany.It had an international flavor ”
- 08 Nov 2013 .Michael USA
- “ Place had bedbugs. When I went down to tell about them the girl at the counter just gave me rubbing alcohol. We got a new room when I went down the third time and there was a man with her. I don't know if they did anything about the room. All I know is there was another girl staying with me and my friends and she did not follow us to the other room. I would NOT stay here again. ”
- 12 Sep 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ I loved the location! The staff was helpful whenever I needed. Negative points for me were cleanliness (there was paper on my bed, the showers looked nasty), beds were not comfortable at all, lack of ac in the rooms, wi-fi not working in the room (I had to use the common area connection and the signal was really bad), and the fact that the storage room is basically opened for everybody, I think there should be a locker or something at the door. Other than that, it was fine for 1 night! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil