Hollywood and Highland Hostel and Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The good points - Few blocks far from the subway station - Almost the centre of hollywood - The bathroom in the each rooms - The nice and kind workers The bad points - The waving double bed - Too old stuffs that need to be fixed up - The plugs far from the beds that needs to be used with extension cords -- I don't know and not sure if LA is an expensive city though, it was type of more expensive hostel than the others that I've been staying in. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I had amazing time staying here. It was great with this cheap price! I DID LOVE IT. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 JuYeon South Korea
- “ Breakfast mean bread and coffee. Bathroom once even almost fell apart. No towers. Six beds are very crowded in a very small room. No AC. Has a very noise fan. Facilities are low low low!!!! I Remember that I call the staff to check sth. He mentioned that only below 35 years old people can live there. But I saw a lot of "papa " and "mama "-_-! ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Anonymous China
- “ The location was very nice. However, the staff was very unfriendly. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ Excellent localization, fine breakfast, good WiFi, but bad beds (too noisy). ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Karine
- “ Honestly, this hostel seems dangerous because stuff looks like a bad people. Plus, a bed is really poor. It is too soft and makes noisy. A shower room are messy. Only reason you can choose this hostel is cheep and good location. I don't definitely recommend this hostel to women. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Yohei