Holyland Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Will return again :) ”
- 30 Nov 2012 Stephanie Germany
- “ A little shabby hotel with a good location on a side street in Thamel. Friendly but very limited English speaking staff (i.e. they didn't understand when I said "we have a reservation"). Our toilet door didn't close and the tap didn't stop dripping. We stayed there twice and made a booking by pen into their own reservation book, but still they didn't have a room for us when we came back. Got help in finding another hotel after that, though. ”
- 28 Nov 2012 Paula Finland
- “ The staff are super nice and honest. They are very helpful too. i was gonna stay for a few days initially but i ended up staying more than a week. Great location and very good value for the low price. ”
- 05 Nov 2012 Anonymous Japan