Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very helpful staff (give you suggestions and info and coffee!), cool activities, very good showers!! Nice kitchen and bar, location close to old town and all bars. I liked the walking tour alot. Only the prices go radically through the roof on saturdays. My room had no airco but very loud fans. And the lockers cost 2€ ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Andrea Netherlands
- “ I did not sleep in a hostel before, and I was nervous because I did not know what I would face in that moment. But, sincerely, it was the nicest experience I have ever made. Everyone was polite with me, talkative. I just felt comfortable in there. I do reccomend it. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous
- “ A bit of a bunker feeling since there were no windows in the common areas, nor the kitchen. Staff was nice and helpful. AC in the rooms was definitely a plus. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Jessica Austria