Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the kitchen is not stocked properly. It is not kept clean. the teatowels arent changed regularly,. the fridges have food that is off and really smells. the showeres dont have mats to wipe the floor after having a shower so they are constantly wet, smelly and dangerous. the fan in one of the dormitories did not work and the hot western afternoon sun made it very uncomfortable.. the lock on two of the lockers in one of the dorms was broken. ladder on one bunk bed impossible to climb. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Vera Australia
- “ I left a low rating because this hostel was extremely average and quite bad quality. Whilst on our stay there we experianced seeing glass all over our toilet and shower floor and we also felt unsafe. Blankets were also not provided and we were quite cold. ”
- 12 Aug 2012 Jemma
- “ The most disgusting, awful hostel that i've even been to... ”
- 07 Aug 2012 Marcela
- “ The reception closes at 8:00pm every evening. I managed to arrive just 5 minutes before closure. They said the night manager would provide me the room, what type of room and with whom ? Also, there were some breakfast items like sliced bread, marmalade, coffee, tea, sugar which was available to all guests but discovered by fluke the second morning. Check-out time was 10:00am which was rather early to catch a flight at 6:25pm. Front desk staff provided us a key to enter and leave for an hour. ”
- 21 Jul 2012 Anonymous