Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is by far the worst hostel I've ever stayed at. I paid 20 yuan a night and I still felt it was too much. The hostel crazily dirty. The bathroom (which door you can't lock) was so disgusting that I used subway station's toilet. The floor and the toilet were cleaned only once during my three-day stay. The staff doesn't speak understandable English and some of the Chinese guests couldn't behave (loud talk 2am, smoking inside, not locking the room door) which they do in better hostels. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Helpfull staff, let us keep the Internet rate for the room when we extended our stay. Lovely common spaces to hang out. Quiet, great location. ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very good location in the Hutongs. Walking distance to line 2 of the metro (Andingmen), and the lakes of Hou Hei. The room was big and the bed was fine. Very good value for your money. I would recommend it! ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Mathias Denmark