Home Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed. All the facilities were good and clean, and I'm so impressed with staff friendliness and the atmosphere at the Mama's dinners. Would like to come back there. ”
- 07 Dec 2016 Alexander Russia
- “ The hostel was very nice and cozy. Showers were very nice. Staff was very welcoming and helpful. Mamas dinners Are a must! The location is very good. I was able to walk to everything. Instead of keycards the hostel gives you a bracelet that is used as key to tap in wherever you need to go. ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I have stayed at over 100 hostels and this one was hands down the best. What sets them apart is their attention to detail. Each bunk is long enough for a full grown lad to lay down and not have to curl up. Each bunk has a proper locker, privacy curtains an outlet and a light. The facilities are very clean and the staff are as helpful as can be. Oh and do not miss Mama's nightly dinner which provides food and drink for a reasonable price while giving you a chance to meet new folks. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Adam USA
- “ I only stayed a night in Home Lisbon but I chose the good one, I stayed for the 10th anniversary of the hostel and it was so cool ! Mama's dinner are the best and the hostel is really clean. Thanks a lot ! ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Really a place to feel at home! ”
- 27 May 2016 Sabrina Germany
- “ Best place to stay! Amazing atmosphere, great staff and great located. Dinner is absolutely recommended, amazing food. Mamma is adorable :) ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Mohamed Germany