Home Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was very nice and cozy. Showers were very nice. Staff was very welcoming and helpful. Mamas dinners Are a must! The location is very good. I was able to walk to everything. Instead of keycards the hostel gives you a bracelet that is used as key to tap in wherever you need to go. ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I have stayed at over 100 hostels and this one was hands down the best. What sets them apart is their attention to detail. Each bunk is long enough for a full grown lad to lay down and not have to curl up. Each bunk has a proper locker, privacy curtains an outlet and a light. The facilities are very clean and the staff are as helpful as can be. Oh and do not miss Mama's nightly dinner which provides food and drink for a reasonable price while giving you a chance to meet new folks. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Adam USA
- “ I only stayed a night in Home Lisbon but I chose the good one, I stayed for the 10th anniversary of the hostel and it was so cool ! Mama's dinner are the best and the hostel is really clean. Thanks a lot ! ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Really a place to feel at home! ”
- 27 May 2016 Sabrina Germany
- “ Best place to stay! Amazing atmosphere, great staff and great located. Dinner is absolutely recommended, amazing food. Mamma is adorable :) ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Mohamed Germany
- “ Nota 10. Melhor albergue que eu ja fui e olha que nao foram poucos. Parabens ao hostel pela excelencia. ”
- 31 Jan 2016 Fernando Brazil