Home Made Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is wonderful, fun, helpful, and fun. I can see why they were so highly rated. The hostel is nice and clean. Extremely close to public transportation and just off a main street. I was surprised that a wall separating adjacent bathrooms had a gap very high near the ceiling. The only downside of this gap is that other people might be able to hear me if I went #2. Some rooms have lockers where you can use your own lock, others don't. I would stay again! ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed staying here. I already left a comment, but I am leaving a second comment during the same trip because I changed to a smaller dorm room during my stay. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel. Good.location, good price, nice staff and beautiful decor. Feels like home! ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It is a really nice hostel! It is cozy, very well located and the staff is friendly. The bed was very confortable! I really liked the 2 nights I spent there. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Juliana Brazil