Home Made Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the homemade hostel. It's a little cozy hostel. I didn't mind the streetnoise (others might do). A big thanx to staffworkers for their exellent guidance! Greetings from Brussels, Jonas. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Friendly staff - lives up to its name :) Kosi Attila especially! ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Amazing staff. We literally fell in love with Atilla, especially. Very helpful guys, very friendly environment. ”
- 03 May 2014 Ertuğrul Turkey
- “ Such a beautiful clean homey hostel! I would have liked to stay here longer. The staff was excellent, very helpful in every way possible, was very sweet even though I woke him unexpectedly before dawn to check out. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous India