Home Made Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly staff - lives up to its name :) Kosi Attila especially! ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Amazing staff. We literally fell in love with Atilla, especially. Very helpful guys, very friendly environment. ”
- 03 May 2014 Ertuğrul Turkey
- “ Such a beautiful clean homey hostel! I would have liked to stay here longer. The staff was excellent, very helpful in every way possible, was very sweet even though I woke him unexpectedly before dawn to check out. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous India
- “ The staff is wonderful, fun, helpful, and fun. I can see why they were so highly rated. The hostel is nice and clean. Extremely close to public transportation and just off a main street. I was surprised that a wall separating adjacent bathrooms had a gap very high near the ceiling. The only downside of this gap is that other people might be able to hear me if I went #2. Some rooms have lockers where you can use your own lock, others don't. I would stay again! ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA