Home Made Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hands down the best hostel I've been to! You'll know what I mean the second you arrive. The Bubble is small and comfy, you'll just feel at home (which is a very good feeling when you are on the road). The awesome and friendly staff give you many recommendations what to do in the great city of Budapest. In the evening we went to dinner followed by a tour to the famous ruin-bars. Basically every night I had a blast and made new friends. And that's what it is about, right? Bubble, I'll be back :). ”
- 16 Nov 2014 Sebastian Germany
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the homemade hostel. It's a little cozy hostel. I didn't mind the streetnoise (others might do). A big thanx to staffworkers for their exellent guidance! Greetings from Brussels, Jonas. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Friendly staff - lives up to its name :) Kosi Attila especially! ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Amazing staff. We literally fell in love with Atilla, especially. Very helpful guys, very friendly environment. ”
- 03 May 2014 Ertuğrul Turkey
- “ Such a beautiful clean homey hostel! I would have liked to stay here longer. The staff was excellent, very helpful in every way possible, was very sweet even though I woke him unexpectedly before dawn to check out. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous India