Home Made Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The heater in the room made a lot of noise. It was really disgusting. I found a broken hose in one of the showers. I informed and it was replaced the next day. I got to the hostel one day and the girl (staff) asked me: "Who are you? O_O " in a weird way... I think you need to improve the relationship with the guests. Cleanliness OK Location OK Security OK They helped me to book a boat tour. ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ This hostel was very nice; however, the common areas were very small, which made it difficult to meet other people if you weren't traveling in a group. Despite this, everything was very clean and well-maintained, and I would stay there again! ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Warm host. Hostel looks little old but comportable. Nice spot - near there, lots of nice restaurants. It was middle of summer, I felt little hot. but no air conditioner so I used fan(little noisy) Very low price but nice enough. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It's one of the best hostel I've ever stayed. Perfect location, within one min walk to Metro, plus a good kitchen where everything is free to use. Three spacious bathrooms with nice shower cubics. Staying there feels like at home. The staff are very friendly and helpful too. Will definitely come back. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous Taiwan