Home Made Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The flat is really welcoming. You feel home at the first second you enter the house. The staff makes it event better!! Blanca and the rest of the team: BIG UP! ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Anonymous Morocco
- “ My friend and I stayed at Home Made Hostel for 3 nights. We immediately felt at home! The staff was very helpful, our room was spacious and everything was clean and cozy. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who likes a familiar, friendly atmosphere, a good location and a down-to-earth decor! ”
- 01 Mar 2015 Ruth Germany
- “ Nice and friendly but needs renovation ”
- 08 Feb 2015 Vilay France
- “ Hands down the best hostel I've been to! You'll know what I mean the second you arrive. The Bubble is small and comfy, you'll just feel at home (which is a very good feeling when you are on the road). The awesome and friendly staff give you many recommendations what to do in the great city of Budapest. In the evening we went to dinner followed by a tour to the famous ruin-bars. Basically every night I had a blast and made new friends. And that's what it is about, right? Bubble, I'll be back :). ”
- 16 Nov 2014 Sebastian Germany
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the homemade hostel. It's a little cozy hostel. I didn't mind the streetnoise (others might do). A big thanx to staffworkers for their exellent guidance! Greetings from Brussels, Jonas. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Friendly staff - lives up to its name :) Kosi Attila especially! ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea