Home Made Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First of all I would like to mention receptionist girl who is very friendly and helpful at anytime. The hostel doesn't look like a hostel ,its lookalike home , you can feel it like a home. It has kitchen as well as within and you during party days.its worth for a bachelor ”
- 31 Dec 2016 Anonymous India
- “ - very friendly and helpful staff ”
- 25 Jul 2016 Hanna Germany
- “ The heater in the room made a lot of noise. It was really disgusting. I found a broken hose in one of the showers. I informed and it was replaced the next day. I got to the hostel one day and the girl (staff) asked me: "Who are you? O_O " in a weird way... I think you need to improve the relationship with the guests. Cleanliness OK Location OK Security OK They helped me to book a boat tour. ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Anonymous Netherlands