Home Made Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a lovely hostel ! The staff people is so nice and helpful ! I stayed three nights to discover the wonderful city of Budapest and the location of the hostel was perfect, i did everything by foot. I really recommend a stay at this home-a-like hostel !! Hélène. ”
- 16 May 2018 Helene France
- “ Fine hostel very central and a good location in Budapest. The rommes and toilets are clean. The staffe not perfect, there were not happy when we came and we were told that we couldt get the roome before 15 O Clock, so we left our luggage and came bak later but the didnt route that on there website. ”
- 15 Sep 2017 Sune Denmark
- “ First of all I would like to mention receptionist girl who is very friendly and helpful at anytime. The hostel doesn't look like a hostel ,its lookalike home , you can feel it like a home. It has kitchen as well as within and you during party days.its worth for a bachelor ”
- 31 Dec 2016 Anonymous India