Home Made House/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very boring woman at the reception ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous Greece
- “ I felt like being in a Home rather than in a hostel. This was by far the best hostel I have ever lived. The house lady was really helpful. She was more like an elder sister to us. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous India
- “ The best hostel on my trip, the reception girl was very nice and really really helpful and out coming. Whatever I needed help with she was always trying to do her best. I definitely also like the atmosphere of the hostel and it's very good located. The only minus is the weak Wi-Fi upstairs in the dorm, but I would still recommendd this hostel to everybody. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Martin Slovakia
- “ Best Hostel ever. The owner has such an energy, and is very very nice ! ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Julien France
- “ Terrific! ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is convenient and close to city center. Renata is friendly and ready to give a lot of amazing tips about the city, useful map and a huge smile. The stay was great. Thank you. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anonymous Russia