Home Made House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My room was too close to the kitchen and there was no door to close, so I had some trouble to sleep. The sun was to bright in the morning and the curtains wan't dark enough, so I could say I didn't sleep munch in this hostel. But ALL the rest was so good that I definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Clarissa Brazil
- “ This was the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe thus far! Everything was very clean and tidy and the showers and bathrooms worked well and were clean. The location was perfect since it is right in the old part of town. No more than a 5-10 minute walk to the main streets and square. The owner completely made this hostel amazing on her own. She makes wonderful Lithuanian breakfasts every morning for free and gives the best advice on where to go in Vilnius and even Europe! ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Stephen USA
- “ Loved our stay! Thank you for being a great host, cooking breakfast, telling us about the city and much more! ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Everything was excellent. Hostel has a very good location, so close to city. Hostel has a kitchen you can cook what you want. Owner of the hostel is Lina and she is awesome. Everytime she buys something for hostel and these are free sucah as wine, sprite, coke etc. Place was very clean and comfortable. The only problem was internet connection. You can connect to internet in the kitchen only. If I have to stay a hostel im Vilnius again, I would choose Home Made House again. :) ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Good location. Close to train and bus station. Also close to "Old town". Host is friendly and very helpfull. Good friendly atmospher. You can use all kitchen facilities. Next time I choose these hostel too. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Poland