Home Made House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place and welcoming owner. Thanks a lot for the lovely stay with you! ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Sebastian Germany
- “ Excellent location and well looked after. The owner is there to cook a different breakfast each morning and advise guests on what is a reasonable amount to pay for a taxi ride from the airport in the middle of the night. The experience was that of home for a couple of days, and not merely a place to spend the night. I hope to return. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Latvia
- “ My room was too close to the kitchen and there was no door to close, so I had some trouble to sleep. The sun was to bright in the morning and the curtains wan't dark enough, so I could say I didn't sleep munch in this hostel. But ALL the rest was so good that I definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Clarissa Brazil
- “ This was the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe thus far! Everything was very clean and tidy and the showers and bathrooms worked well and were clean. The location was perfect since it is right in the old part of town. No more than a 5-10 minute walk to the main streets and square. The owner completely made this hostel amazing on her own. She makes wonderful Lithuanian breakfasts every morning for free and gives the best advice on where to go in Vilnius and even Europe! ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Stephen USA
- “ Loved our stay! Thank you for being a great host, cooking breakfast, telling us about the city and much more! ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Anonymous Denmark