Home Sweet Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When we got here they told us it was overbooked and they wanted to put us somewhere else. we tried to ask why, but didn't really get a good answer, later we where told that they often overbook. The other place was ok for the price, but it smelled a bit like mold and there was antz in the bathroom. We ended up sleeping there only one night before we found somewhere selse to stay. ”
- 05 Dec 2012 Thea Marie Norway
- “ Although I had a booking in the hostel, it turned out to be overbooked and I was transferred to a different hostel that belonged to the same owner. Staff was very relaxed about it and arranged a free tuktuk. Other hostel was pretty decend and reviewed above. Staff was not very helpfull, and the common area was without atmosphere, just travellers on computers / cell phones. Very loud guests were not asked by staff to keep the volume on an acceptable level. Hostel itself was OK though. ”
- 30 Nov 2012 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ We had the free pick-up arranged and our tuk-tuk driver took us to Tom and Jerry Guesthouse. They said it has the same owner, but Home Sweet Home was under renovation, so it would be very noisy and smelly. On the first night we found a spider in bed, a massive cockroach in the toilet, and their water has a metallic/iron taste. The staff is not very helpful and push you their tuk-tuks all the time. We moved to another guesthouse as soon as we could. ”
- 04 Oct 2012 Anonymous