Home Sweet Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a large, comfortable, and completely spotless room. The staff was friendly and helpful and the food was good. Many things are within easy walking distance. I will stay here again. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ When we got here they told us it was overbooked and they wanted to put us somewhere else. we tried to ask why, but didn't really get a good answer, later we where told that they often overbook. The other place was ok for the price, but it smelled a bit like mold and there was antz in the bathroom. We ended up sleeping there only one night before we found somewhere selse to stay. ”
- 05 Dec 2012 Thea Marie Norway
- “ Although I had a booking in the hostel, it turned out to be overbooked and I was transferred to a different hostel that belonged to the same owner. Staff was very relaxed about it and arranged a free tuktuk. Other hostel was pretty decend and reviewed above. Staff was not very helpfull, and the common area was without atmosphere, just travellers on computers / cell phones. Very loud guests were not asked by staff to keep the volume on an acceptable level. Hostel itself was OK though. ”
- 30 Nov 2012 Anonymous Netherlands