Home Travellers Motel- St Kilda
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I spent 2 months living at the hostel as a Backpacker and the staff crew is fantastic. They always helped me out with tips to get jobs , discounts, cheap places to go out among others. There is a lot of backpackers hostels around but definetely this one makes your trip even more special! ”
- 07 Dec 2013 YERKO Chile
- “ Had an excellent stay here, couldn't have asked for more. Keep up the good work! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The walls in the rooms need to either be repainted or washed. The showers have black grime in the grout & need to be cleaned better. The murals in communal areas are great, maybe it's time to do something like that in the rooms to give them some character. The staff was nice, accommodating, & always available to help. There need to be more washers and dryers because there's always a long line for them and it would also make the room cleaning process go faster. TV room really needed to be mopped. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA