Home Travellers Motel- St Kilda
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had an excellent stay here, couldn't have asked for more. Keep up the good work! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The walls in the rooms need to either be repainted or washed. The showers have black grime in the grout & need to be cleaned better. The murals in communal areas are great, maybe it's time to do something like that in the rooms to give them some character. The staff was nice, accommodating, & always available to help. There need to be more washers and dryers because there's always a long line for them and it would also make the room cleaning process go faster. TV room really needed to be mopped. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ its a really friendly place,close to all the service and just 5 minute walking by the beach.....a really great motel! ”
- 03 Jul 2012 Claudio