Home Travellers Motel- St Kilda
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean, secure and good facilities. Dvd tv in our room along with fridge and microwave. Staff seemed moody and fake. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Jessica
- “ Lot of long terms who are partying a lot. So if you are for a party hostel, go there. But if not, better take another one. There are no lockers in the rooms and the bathrooms are quite dirty. Also the kitchen is very small for so many people. The location is good if you want to go to the beach and have a drink in the evening but it takes you at least 35 minutes to get to the city. ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ My second stay. Great service from staff. Pleasant room, reasonable cost. Central position, very handy for trams and buses, shops, supermarket etc. ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Anonymous New Zealand