Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location in the very center of the city, close to the Central Market and historical places and squares. They offer simple but nice breakfast for just 2,5 euro + kitchen facilities are available. Female dorm for 3 persons was quite ok with shared bathrooms on the floor (which is actually better than in a room - have never waited in line to take a shower). Staff is friendly and helpful - thanks to Martina and guys from Italy! ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ One of the very best hostels I stayed in Spain. Special thanks to the team (Lore, Alessio and Dora) and also to the really good walking tour provided by Jose. Would recommend the place to every person who wishes to have a great experience in Valencia! ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was great experience from the beginning of staying there. Hostel is in the great district of the city. Everything you need is there in a walking distance. Staff was awesome! Special thanks to PaOlo (with O, this is important), Ollie, Ronie and Linda. We had great time on pub crawls they make. Definitely recommend for staying! ”
- 17 Nov 2015 Kirill