Home Youth Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the very best hostels I stayed in Spain. Special thanks to the team (Lore, Alessio and Dora) and also to the really good walking tour provided by Jose. Would recommend the place to every person who wishes to have a great experience in Valencia! ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was great experience from the beginning of staying there. Hostel is in the great district of the city. Everything you need is there in a walking distance. Staff was awesome! Special thanks to PaOlo (with O, this is important), Ollie, Ronie and Linda. We had great time on pub crawls they make. Definitely recommend for staying! ”
- 17 Nov 2015 Kirill
- “ Excellent location, 1-level beds (that's unusual for hostels) and very friendly staff. Recommended. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Clean beds and facilities, nice people, great location, all for a fantastic price! ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Perfect hostel with great atmosphere! Thank you especially Natalie, who famously took care of us.. M+T ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Tomas Czech Republic
- “ The best hostel I've stayed so far. Awesome location, helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, great WiFi signal. You night need some ear plugs on the weekends though, kids and drunk people outside tend to be noisy. But other than that definately recommendable. The 24h reception comes in handy when you arrive super early like I did (7am) or come home from a long party night, like I did (7am) :D ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous Austria