Home Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Home Youth was such a fun hostel! Vibe and atmosphere was amazing! Staff was great! I extended my stay and stayed a 3rd night because I had such a blast! It was wonderful. ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really enjoyed this hostel - the staff was very helpful and friendly. It is a short walk from the train station and in a good location. We had a double private and it was nice and roomy. The bathroom was shared between guys and girls which was a downfall, and it smelled really dirty at one point. But the "shared" space downstairs is very nice, large kitchen as well. We were quite a few floors up which isn't fun to drag your luggage up but I still really enjoyed this hostel. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is generally great, the staff is friendly, there is no breakfast included (in my eyes, this is a plus as I could get what I want instead of paying for something I don't want). Problems: My room contained a bright emergency exit or emergency lighting thing that was quite bright during the night - bright enough to disturb my sleep. Also, many rooms have windows only towards the hallway, which is loud and bright during the night, so you cannot open it. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ Yeah a decent enough back packers hostel, in the centre of the old town. Fellow back packers were mixed ages but prodomantly 20 somethings, plenty of students, and europeans. Good facilities, and staff friendly enough. If you want tickets for museums, oceanographic etc the reception desk keeps a supply, so avoids ques at the place of interest. Room was air con, showers excellent very powerful, and rooms view looked over old church very nice. Would recomend ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous England