Home Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Home Youth was such a fun hostel! Vibe and atmosphere was amazing! Staff was great! I extended my stay and stayed a 3rd night because I had such a blast! It was wonderful. ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really enjoyed this hostel - the staff was very helpful and friendly. It is a short walk from the train station and in a good location. We had a double private and it was nice and roomy. The bathroom was shared between guys and girls which was a downfall, and it smelled really dirty at one point. But the "shared" space downstairs is very nice, large kitchen as well. We were quite a few floors up which isn't fun to drag your luggage up but I still really enjoyed this hostel. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is generally great, the staff is friendly, there is no breakfast included (in my eyes, this is a plus as I could get what I want instead of paying for something I don't want). Problems: My room contained a bright emergency exit or emergency lighting thing that was quite bright during the night - bright enough to disturb my sleep. Also, many rooms have windows only towards the hallway, which is loud and bright during the night, so you cannot open it. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Anonymous Austria