Home at The Mansion
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In general was a good hostel. The rooms were clean and the stuff worries to keep them clean, excelent bathrooms, individual. The kitchen I think is small for the quantity of people who live in the hostel. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Anonymous Peru
- “ Some of the staff were excellent and very helpful while others were simply "ok". The bathrooms were very clean and moderate. My only issue was with security. The lockers are too small and virtually anyone has access to the key for the "bag lock up". Half the time the key is in on the counter and very easy for someone to grab and head to the lock up area and take whatever they want. I also realize most people aren't like that - it should be much harder for someone to steal your stuff if they are. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Andrew Canada
- “ Good vibe, excellent kitchen, very clean, bar downstairs with cheap beer and wine. The staff is helpful and friendly. Quieter than staying in the CBD but still really close to everything. No free wifi but cafe next door does when open. Good for young travelers and especially solo. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Jennifer England