Home at The Mansion
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff. I love the architecture of the building: so much character. A real sense of comraderie with the people who stay here. Not as antiseptic as other newer hostels, but the the trade off is well worth it ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Eddie USA
- “ The Internet cut out A LOT. Made it difficult to send even a simple email at times. Staff was friendly enough. Bathrooms and dorms were clean. The location was perfect - just a couple blocks from the cBD and next to Carlton Gardens. Would stay here again. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed in a 12 person dorm, it was ok but some of the long term guests were very messy. The location was great, just a short walk to the CBD, and close to both the trams and trains. The staff were excellent, they were all very friendly and super helpful with anything you needed. The wifi didn't always work on the top floor but was fine on the ground level. Overall we had a good stay here. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Emily Canada
- “ In general was a good hostel. The rooms were clean and the stuff worries to keep them clean, excelent bathrooms, individual. The kitchen I think is small for the quantity of people who live in the hostel. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Anonymous Peru