Home at The Mansion
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay there again if I was to ever return to Melbourne! ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Catherine England
- “ This is one of my favourite hostels ever! The staff was very friendly, the building has a lot of character and is very clean, and the people are nice. It was a nice mix social activities and a quiet place to sleep! The walk to town was also really reasonable -- I barely even used the free trolley! ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Bethany USA
- “ Staying at the hostel played a huge part in making my stay in Melbourne a GREAT experience! The people there were so nice, the staff as well as the travelers. The hostel was very clean and beautiful. And as a whole, the atmosphere was very homely and chilled: perfect for a stay in Melbourne! ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Julie France
- “ We got a room that was too close to the pub outside, and it was rather noisy until it closes around midnight. Other than that, the staff were friendly and responsive to queries. Kudos for that. ”
- 19 May 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ GREAT STAFF ! LOCATION IS JUST A SHORT WALK FROM THE FREETRAM ! ACCOMADATIONS ARE GOOD. TRAVELER'S ABOUND FROM ALL OVER. THIS HOSTEL TENDS TO STAY FULL SO BOOK EARLY. ”
- 27 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ hostel located close to the city center ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Anonymous France