Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place, and I am always happy to go back there again whenever I end up in Tokyo. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Charming room, very quiet, atmospheric location near Tokyo university, yet close to the pulse of the big city ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Lawrence Australia
- “ Very quiet atmostphere in Tokyo! The traditional Japanese environment made our journery having added value. The staff are friendly and the location is fine and accessable with Metro. If there is laundry service provided it shall be perfect. However, it may not match with their style.^^ ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Sin Ting Hong Kong
- “ I loved this place! It felt very much like a traditional Ryokan. I enjoyed my room, the bath, and the overall feel. I wish there was soap directly inside the bathrooms, but there is a sink outside the bathroom. I am very disappointed, however, that nobody told me at check-in that I need to request breakfast by 8:00 PM the previous day if I want to have their traditional breakfast. This information is not listed on any of the Homeikan sites and it was not posted clearly in the Ryokan. ”
- 16 Feb 2013 Patricia Canada