Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean and cozy room in Japanese style. Loved it! ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Homeikan was on a very quiet residential street, delightful and truly traditional Japanese, rice paper doors, shoes off at entry, Japanese robes provided, futon on floor bedding and no chairs. The traditional Japanese breakfast was very well done, in room delivered, wifi adequate. Daytime clerk spoke fluent English. I've stayed in dozens of hostels world wide, Homeikan a treat. ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Richard USA
- “ Friendly personel, good showerroom, nice room. Good stay for Kodokan summer course. Fifteen minutes from the Judo Institute. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Judith Netherlands
- “ Very authentic and lovely place. Good acomedations and friendly staff. Would defenitaly recomment this to others who want to experiance a traditional japanese ryokan! ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anne Christine Denmark
- “ Highly recommended for those who want to feel traditional Ryokan atomosphere in central Tokyo! ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Anonymous Japan
- “ Very friendly and kindly staffs, Nice and comfort hotel, Very Japanese style hotel and good price, Good for relaxation and Good location ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Anonymous Thailand