Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Highly recommended for those who want to feel traditional Ryokan atomosphere in central Tokyo! ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Anonymous Japan
- “ Very friendly and kindly staffs, Nice and comfort hotel, Very Japanese style hotel and good price, Good for relaxation and Good location ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Be more strict about non smoking. There were people smoking in the lobby which should be not tolerated. Pay attention in the common bathroom. Humidity is inducing lots of black spots on ceiling and walls, which could become a problem for some visitors. It was pleasant to be in a traditional Japanese hostel. This atmosphere must be kept for the future. They nevertheless should think to refresh painting in the future to make the place more attractive ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Patrick Belgium
- “ They have 3 different locations, but when I booked through hostels.com I didn't know which building I was booking for. I had to change to the house next-door for my last night, and the room was much bigger and nicer. I wish I had known about it and I would have tried to stay at the second place for my entire stay.. ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I would describe this as a luxury hostel. The staff and facilities were great. The subway entrance is just a few hundred meters away so not too bad. If you are trying to meet other travelers, this might not be the best hostel. I rarely saw the other guest during my 3 day stay. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Keegan USA
- “ I will try to book another room with them for my return to the USA. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Rick USA