Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very authentic and lovely place. Good acomedations and friendly staff. Would defenitaly recomment this to others who want to experiance a traditional japanese ryokan! ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anne Christine Denmark
- “ Highly recommended for those who want to feel traditional Ryokan atomosphere in central Tokyo! ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Anonymous Japan
- “ Very friendly and kindly staffs, Nice and comfort hotel, Very Japanese style hotel and good price, Good for relaxation and Good location ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Be more strict about non smoking. There were people smoking in the lobby which should be not tolerated. Pay attention in the common bathroom. Humidity is inducing lots of black spots on ceiling and walls, which could become a problem for some visitors. It was pleasant to be in a traditional Japanese hostel. This atmosphere must be kept for the future. They nevertheless should think to refresh painting in the future to make the place more attractive ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Patrick Belgium
- “ They have 3 different locations, but when I booked through hostels.com I didn't know which building I was booking for. I had to change to the house next-door for my last night, and the room was much bigger and nicer. I wish I had known about it and I would have tried to stay at the second place for my entire stay.. ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea