Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were very friendly and kind in many ways. Great food as well! ”
- 06 May 2015 Anonymous England
- “ If you are in Selcuk, you have to stay at Homeros Pension. Great and friendly staff. Its location is ideal for exploring the city, though might be hard to find initially, but it doesn't take long get a feel for Selcuk. The rooftop terrace view at night is stunning. ”
- 31 Oct 2012 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hosts were pleasant and welcoming. The room could have been cleaner and during our stay the beds were not made nor the bins (including the bathroom) were not emptied. The "ensuite" bathroom was actually a very thin door within the main room and the toilet did not flush properly. The rooms and indeed all the hotel, were colourful and individual and interesting but needed a good clean. The breakfast was basically a plate full of fresh fruit, a bit of variety would have been good. ”
- 22 Sep 2012 christine